In this blogpost, we provide a mostly complete list of open-source projects or libraries that enable you to integrate our data directly within your daily tasks.
- Python: PyOnyphe, by @SebDraven – https://github.com/sebdraven/pyonyphe
- PowerShell: Use-Onyphe, by Lucas Cueff – https://www.powershellgallery.com/packages/Use-Onyphe
- Perl: Client::Onyphe, by @ONYPHE – https://github.com/onyphe/client
- Ruby: onyphe-rb, by @ninoseki – https://github.com/ninoseki/onyphe-rb
- TheHive Project – https://blog.thehive-project.org/tag/onyphe/
- MISP – https://github.com/MISP/misp-modules/blob/master/misp_modules/modules/expansion/onyphe.py
- Splunk: ONYPHE custom command – https://splunkbase.splunk.com/app/4435/